Get full directions for Creating Password Protected Or Private Post.
By default latest posts are shown on front page to everyone and they can read it and post comment (if allowed). But sometimes you may want that only you as an admin or only those who know password, be able to view the post. This is failrly simple and a matter of one setting.
Step-by-Step Guide To Create Password Protected Or Private Post
1. Login to your wordpress dashboard.
2. Create a post as you have been creating earlier.
3. Select the one of the radio buttons that appear, choose Password Protected or Private.
4. If you choose Password Protected then you would be prompted to enter a password. Enter the password.
5. Click OK button below.
6. Publish the post.
7. Log out the dashboard, and browse the blog.
8. If you chose the Private option, you can not see the post until you login as administrator. Or if you chose the Password Protected method, and browse the post then you will be prompted to enter the password. If password matches only then you will be able to see the post.
INVITATION More advanced Readers are requested to Add their Valuable Commnets/Suggestions to Enhance the Quality and Contents of this Free Post