Get full directions for Making A Post Sticky.
By default latest posts are shown on front page and they gets under other post as soon as you publish another post. To show a post permanentely to the front page you must make it sticky. Below are instructions.
Step-by-Step Guide To Make a Post Sticky
1. Login to your wordpress dashboard.
2. Create a post as you have been creating earlier.
3. Click the edit link next to the Visibility tab.
4. Check the checkbox which says Stick this post to the front page and click OK button.
5. Publish the post.
6. Browse the blog. You will see this post appears on the top.
7. Publish one more post but not sticky this time.
8. Browse the blog again and you will se that sticky post still remains at top.
INVITATION More advanced Readers are requested to Add their Valuable Commnets/Suggestions to Enhance the Quality and Contents of this Free Post