How To Set A WordPress Page As Your Blog’s Home Page
Get full directions for Setting A WordPress Page As Your Blog’s Home Page.
By default WP shows your latest posts’ page, but you may need to display some other page as your site’s home page. It is very simpe to do within WP admin area.
Step-by-Step Guide To Set A WordPress Page As Your Blog’s Home Page
1. First log in to WordPress dashboard.
2. Click Pages Menu and go to Add New option. Create a new page and publish it.
3. Click Settings Menu and go to Reading option. On the top you will see Front Page Displays option.
4. Click A static Page option. Two dropdown lists gets enabled. Select your newly created page from Fron Page dropdown box.
5. Click save changes at the bottom.
6. Browse your blog and you must see the new page as your hoe page.
INVITATION More advanced Readers are requested to Add their Valuable Commnets/Suggestions to Enhance the Quality and Contents of this Free Post